B2B Content + Social Ads, #TrendAlert, Expert pop-up opinion, and more inside!
As society becomes more digital, Public Relations has transformed into Intelligent Relations by incorporating smart tools such as AI. What does this mean for communicators?
- Communications is faster, more insightful and effective.
- More investment in social-listening techniques and closer monitoring of trends.
- Increased direct-to-target audience communications and personalized content.
El Pollo Loco’s Inclusivity Campaign
#FGF Story – Time Travel to your Hometown
Are You a Match?
PROJEX® by pop-up go
Looking to pop-up during the holidays? Let us help you find the perfect space!
Contact us at email@example.com.
#TrendAlert – Pop-Ups Get Winter-Ready
Pop-Ups in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups that we love.
Nantucket Whaler, a classic American lifestyle brand, announced the mid-November opening of its new “Holiday Pop-up Shop” in West Palm Beach.
Nintendo announced that it is opening two pop-up shops in Japan to sell Mother merchandise as part of its Hobonichi Mother Project.
The Downtown Kingsport Association in Tennesse revitalizing the area with a pop-up shop program.
Electric Fish, makers of custom lamps using recycled vinyl, opened a pop-up shop in Delaware’s Tanger Outlets.
A Harry Potter inspired magical pop-up shop opened in British Columbia.
Glasgow Distillery opened pop-up shop in Buchanan Galleries to reach holiday shoppers.
#SpaceAlert – Free Pop-In Space Available
A retail cannabis store in Toronto is offering free space to host pop-ins for like-minded arts and craft brands.
Maximizing AR + VR
Dior Launches New Sneakers on Snapchat e-Commerce
- Traffic Source – tracks where the traffic originated from – Facebook, eblast, Google, etc.
- Medium – tracks the type of traffic the visitor came from – CPC, email, social, referral, display, etc.
- Campaign Name – tracks unique campaign performance.