#FGF: 100 names for ice, MARTECH 2022, video + conversion rates, and more!
Volume 3, Edition 93
Social Selling Poised for Rapid Worldwide Growth
Accenture predicts social selling via Facebook, TikTok and other platforms will outpace traditional sales channels by three times to reach $1.2 trillion by 2025. It will primarily be driven by Generation Z and Millennials with influencers also playing a role. The most popular categories are expected to be clothing, consumer electronics, and home décor.
Top Five Social Media Influencers in Nine Industries
- Kayla Itsines: Fitness vlogger and entrepreneur. Facebook Instagram
- Michelle Lewin: Personal trainer and fitness entrepreneur. Instagram Facebook
- Anllela Sagra: Personal trainer and fitness entrepreneur. Instagram Facebook
- Simeon Panda: Fitness vlogger and entrepreneur. Instagram YouTube
- Cassey Ho (blogilates): Fitness vlogger and entrepreneur. YouTube Instagram
- Louise Pentland: Parenting and lifestyle blogger and vlogger. Instagram YouTube
- Meg Resnikoff and Elle Walker (WhatsUpMoms): Parenting vloggers. YouTube Instagram
- Jennifer Anderson (Kids Eat in Color): Public health registered dietician and entrepreneur. Instagram Facebook
- Ildiko Ferenczi: Entrepreneur and family and parenting podcaster. Instagram Facebook
- Amber Fillerup Clark: Lifestyle vlogger and entrepreneur. Instagram YouTube
- Chris Burkard: Photographer and director. Instagram Facebook
- The Bucket List Family: Travel bloggers/vloggers. Instagram YouTube
- Wil Dasovich: Travel and lifestyle vlogger. YouTube Instagram
- Louis Cole (FunForLouis): Travel vlogger. YouTube Instagram
- Jennifer Tuffen (izkiz): Travel and lifestyle blogger. Instagram Facebook
#FunFacts: It’s all About Conversion Rates for Data-Driven Marketers
Video Marketing Plan
- What is the message?
- Who is the audience?
- What is the goal?
- Where will the content be shared?
- Will it feature influencers or thought leaders?
- How will it complement other marketing efforts?
What We’re Reading: Best of 2021 Round Up
#FGFStory: The Most Stunning Moments for Animals in 2021
- 100-Year-Old Galápagos Giant Tortoise Found on Island is Indeed Member of ‘Extinct’ Species
- A Kitten Lost in the Snow Turns out to be One of The Most Endangered Mammals in Europe
- World’s Tiniest Pig at 10-Inches Tall, Once Thought Extinct, Is Returning to the Wild
- Once Biologically Dead, London’s River Thames Rebounds – With Seahorses and Seals
- Zero Humpbacks Off Seattle Coast 25 Years Ago – Now 500 Return With Record Number of Calves
- Rare Rhino Species Sees Dramatic Population Growth – From Just 100 to 3,700 Today, as Poaching Falls
- Monarch Population Soars 4,900 Percent Since Last Year in Thrilling 2021 Western Migration
The Top Five Activities Conducted via Smart Speaker
Took a photo that you are proud of?
#FunFact: The Inupiaq of Alaska have 100 names for ice.