B2B Content + Social Ads, #TrendAlert, Expert pop-up opinion, and more inside!
Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!
Walmart to Redesign Nearly 1,000 Stores
Shifts in B2B Content Marketing
MarketingProfs, Content Marketing Institute, and ON24 recently released their B2B Content Marketing Report offering insights into benchmarks, budgets, and trends. Content marketers reported the following:
- 94% of organizations have adjusted their content marketing strategy because of the pandemic.
- 86% expected some of the changes to stay in effect for the foreseeable future.
- 70% changed their targeting/messaging strategy.
- 64% adjusted their editorial calendars.
- 53% changed their content distribution and promotion strategy.
The top areas that respondent said their companies would invest in during 2021 were “content creation” (70%) and “website enhancements” (66%). Need help planning and developing your B2B content? Contact us at email@example.com.
#FGF Story: Facebook helps you ‘Dress up’ for Halloween
Expert Opinion: Significant Growth for Pop-Up Retail Stores and Restaurants
#TrendAlert: Running + Walking is Today’s Go-To Exercise
PROJEX® by pop-up go
Pop-Up Power this Holiday Season
- Use your pop-up as a fulfillment center.
- Offer in-store or curbside pickup.
- Ensure returns are customer-friendly.
- Plan sales throughout the holiday season rather than focus on one-day specials.
- Focus branding efforts to your target audience to create a community around your brand.
- Integrate paid search and social shopping.
Need help planning your pop-up? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pop-Ups in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups that we love.
Disney turned its multi-use Studio 17 into a holiday themed pop-up called the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop.
Mochiko offers pre-ordered ramen kits and pastries for pick-up at its Japanese pop-up restaurant.
The Night Market Vancouver launched a pop-up shop called NMV Pop-Local to support local brands in a pandemic safe environment.
Lifestyle apparel brand Picture opened a pop-up shop in California’s SEED People’s Market.
Wichita’s Occidental Properties offered its outdoor plazas free of charge for businesses to host pop-ups and events.
Rhode Island high school student entrepreneur launched AGORA, a streetwear and sneaker pop-up shop.
#ThrowBack – Cole Haan Pop-in
Corporate Social Ad Tips
- Be fully transparent – cost, content, creativity, diversity and impact.
- Go niche, speak to smaller audiences addressing their pain points and needs.
- Be self-aware and test your ads internally to get honest feedback.
- Use a multitude of platforms as each resonates on different levels.
- Have a clear call to action.
- Ensure that influencers represent your brand and address target market.
- Plan for negative comments and address them on a timely basis.
- Focus your effort on platforms that work best for your brand.
65% of B2B companies have used LinkedIn paid ads to acquire customers. Source: SproutSocial. Need help developing social media ads? Contact us at email@example.com.
Virtual Event Gift Bags
- Build brand awareness by sending an item that your audience will use for a long time.
- Get more commitment from the audience to actually show up for the event by sending pre-event.
- Reinforce your messaging by theming the gift bags.
- It’s more likely that your audience will take a picture and share it on social media.
Thinking of hosting a virtual event? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.