Digital Gift Guides, eGifting, Celeb Colabs, Holiday Countdown and more inside!
Customer Engagement – Gift a Taco
Video Ads Key for the Holidays, 48% higher sales rate than static ads
A recent VidMob study found that video ads drive a 48% higher sales rate than static ads, making them an important promotional tool going into the holiday shopping season. Here are some top key facts:
- 10- to 15-second spots have a purchase rate that was 19% higher than average.
- Ads that showed text in the first frame or within the first 3 seconds of running increased online purchases by 46% more than ads that didn’t lead with text.
- Ads showing the word “shop” as a call to action had an average purchase rate that was fives times greater than ads with “get” or “find.”
Gen Z and Millennials, Holiday Expectations
- 80% believe brands need to offer mega sales and or deals
- 64% say gifts will not be important this year
- 72% say they are likely to treat themselves
- 25% will absolutely not be shopping on Black Friday this year
- 21% say they wouldn’t miss Amazon Prime Day
- 23% wouldn’t miss Cyber Monday
- 14% say supporting small businesses is important this year
- 50% agree that they are going to focus on the meaning of the holiday versus the gifts
Need help planning and developing your holiday content? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#FGF Story – Crocs Stepped Up
Get Going on Your Holiday Gift Guide!
- Flip book
- Email outreach (eblasts)
- Social media branded posts
- Website banner and box
Macy’s, the Gap, Crate & Barrel, and Ikea are all using digital catalogs and flip books to enhance their brand interactions in creative ways. Need a Digital Holiday Gift Guide? Contact us at email@example.com.
Bringing Brands Directly to Consumers
Big fashion brands, including Levi’s Strauss, Pepe Jeans, Max Fashion, Forever New and Bata, are sending retail trucks and pop-up stores to residential colonies in India – bringing the brands to directly to the consumer. Bata has seen great success with this initiative and is planning to keep its Bata Store on Wheels (BSW) as an additional channel in the longer run. Need help connecting your brand with consumers? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJEX® by pop-up go
Looking to pop-up during the holidays? Let us help you find the perfect space!
Contact us at email@example.com.
Pop-Ups in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups that we love.
A pop-up drive-in haunted house was launched in Tokyo by Kowagarasetai, a Japanese haunted house and horror event production company.
Pre-holiday pop-up shops bring new life to Miami’s Lincoln Road.
The Current, a pop-up village located in Boston’s Seaport, is home to an ever-evolving lineup of brands and businesses.
Lululemon opened a pop-up store to test the suburban Atlanta market.
New Jersey’s Blue Onyx Companies has begun transforming seven former mills and warehouses into a work/live/play environment and community hub named 24+Half. The the first phase involves activating the site with continually rotating pop-up events.
6 Ways to Boost your Google Rankings
- Maintain a steady blog with great content and link to other blogs
- Write guest blog posts
- Create compelling infographics or motion designs
- Curate and publish helpful resource lists
- Build relationships with experts and influencers
- Search for and monitor mentions of your brand