#FGF: 3D ads, Make your Mall Pop!, pollution to designer tiles, and more!
Developing a Content Marketing Competitive Analysis in Three Simple Steps
- Take inventory of your competitors’ content. This includes all types of content such as blogs, podcasts and audio recordings, webinars, e-books and white papers, videos, presentations, e-newsletters, etc.
- Evaluate content quantity and quality. Understand what type of content your competitors are prioritizing, how the audience receives it, how many types of media and channels they are leveraging, the engagement of each, as well as how frequently they are publishing.
- Tag and analyze content topics. For each content piece, tag it with topic(s), then look at the coverage by topic – its quantity and quality – to uncover those to stay away from and gaps to fill.
Need help with a content marketing strategy or content development? Contact us
Ads Poised to take on New Dimensions
What We’re Reading, Listening to + Watching
#FGFStory: How India’s Air Pollution is Being Turned into Stylish Floor Tiles
Make Your Mall Pop! Program
- Distinguish your center from the competition
- Enhance brand awareness
- Drive new and existing consumers to your center
- Broaden social media engagement
- And often lead to permanent tenants!
85% of consumers said that they are more likely to buy products after participating in an event or activation, and 70% said that they are more likely to become a repeat customer. Source
Interested in hosting a pop-up? CONTACT US!
pop-up go Partners with The Pop Up Retail Expert to Amplify Programs
- A series of webinars to ensure that your pop-up is a success.
- Curated webinars and consulting to drive interest in your property and in turn increase foot traffic.
- Full circle brand consulting services for your next pop-up.
- Landlord consulting to help turn your vacancies into revenue generators with the hottest pop-ups.
- Competitive insurance for all your pop-up needs.
Interested in launching a pop-up? CONTACT US!
projeX by pop-up go
The latest offering from pop-up go, projeX by pop-up go is a virtual pop-up marketplace and online shopping destination that connects consumers to a diverse variety of small businesses, boutiques, and local retailers, allowing them to discover high-quality, exclusive, and interesting finds. Brands can sell directly to consumers, create virtual pop-up stores, or host digital experiences – all in one place. It’s a great way to launch a new product, test a new concept, or build an online presence.
Pop-Ups and Pop-Ins in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups and pop-ins that we love.