#FGF: Live chat, #LoveLocal pop-ups, Coca-Cola’s global ads, MUVE, and more!
Are your Press Releases Media Worthy?
- Keep headlines and subheadlines brief and shareable.
- 280 characters should be your upper limit, but remember that your headline will be cut off after 55-70 characters in Google search results
- Have a clear news angle.
- Include relevant multimedia.
- Logo, headshots, images, videos, infographics, etc.
- Use stats/numbers/data that you have.
- Bonus points if you have this in your headline/subheadline!
Need help with a media relations? Contact us
MUVE Selects Zenergy to Get its Awareness Moving
How do you Feel about a Cashless Society?
What We’re Reading, Listening to + Watching
#FGFStory: It’s a Myth that Adults Can’t Learn Languages as Easily as Kids
Make Your Mall Pop! Program
Interested in hosting a pop-up? CONTACT US!
Omnichannel Retail Index Report Key Findings
- 89% of omnichannel companies have the ability to access your personal information (e.g., past online orders, store purchases) – up from 68% in the last study.
- Following a slow start, the majority of retailers in the Omnichannel Retail Index now embrace Live Chat somewhere on the site at an 88% adoption rate.
- 86% offer BOPIS and 92% out of those allow you to also return in store.
- Curbside pickup skyrocketed from 4% in 2019 to 73% in 2021.
- Although significantly up from pre-pandemic, only 57% allow you to combine store pick up and ship-to-home items in checkout.
- 52% offer extended payment (Buy Now Pay Later) options.
projeX by pop-up go
The latest offering from pop-up go, projeX by pop-up go is a virtual pop-up marketplace and online shopping destination that connects consumers to a diverse variety of small businesses, boutiques, and local retailers, allowing them to discover high-quality, exclusive, and interesting finds. Brands can sell directly to consumers, create virtual pop-up stores, or host digital experiences – all in one place. It’s a great way to launch a new product, test a new concept, or build an online presence.
Pop-Ups and Pop-Ins in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups and pop-ins that we love.