Best practices: virtual events, web + FB ads, brand refreshes, and more!
Every Day Counts with your MARCOM Strategy
- De-emphasize the annual calendar. Deconstructing each strategic objective into digestible parts makes goals more manageable and helps establish the necessary activities for successful fulfilment.
- Compare plans with activity capacity. Leaders must combine their drive to achieve goals with a clear understanding of their organization’s capacity and then allocate accordingly.
- Daily gut checks. Effective leaders allocate discretionary time to activities that have the greatest impact and contribute the most to their bottom line.
Creativity in 2021 | According to Adobe Stock
- Compassionate Collective is a visual trend that expresses the desire to hold onto the foundational values we share and connect with strength and empathy.
- The Mood-Boosting Color visual trend expresses a feeling of joy and power that is strong and defiant while still retaining a sense of playfulness.
- Comfort Zone is the visual trend of people using their home as a hub: one for both family life and for work, hobbies, learning, and play.
- Breath of Fresh Air visually represents our need for immersion in nature and the outdoors to help create balance in our lives.
Hasbro reported a 20% growth in classic board games sales in Q3 2020 as compared to 2019 for the same period.
#ClientNews | National Media Relations Campaign for Creatium Equipment
#FGF Story | Valentine’s Day Drive-In
White Castle has revamped their annual Valentine’s Day event as a drive-in carhop service. The “Slider Lover’s Point” event marks the 30th anniversary of Valentine’s Day celebrations for the company. This revamped activation is another example of how brands have responded to the pandemic with operational changes that maintain a sense of continuity for consumers.
Consumers Spent $100B+ Globally on Mobile Apps Last Year
50 years of UNO | UNO Launches Brand Refresh with Digital Integration
Need help with your digital strategy?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Gucci, The North Face & ‘Pokémon Go!’ Pop-Up Shops
TraffikFLO | Physical Distancing Traffic Management Platform
Digital Transformation in Retail
- Consumer focus on digital
- Contactless strategy
- The collapse of POS into user mobile devices
- Modernization of IT infrastructure
“The future of retail requires enhancing overall operational efficiencies and leveraging data-driven insights to deliver omnichannel consumer experiences.”
– Keith Hontz, CEO and President, Savantis
#TrendAlert | Flared Leggings
Yoga pants are back, and the loungewear staple has re-emerged with a controversial new alias—flared leggings!
- There are 20K average weekly internet searches for flared leggings.
- Over the last 3 months, internet searches were +307% as compared to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Flared leggings have a strong engagement rating – social posts were +1,400% over last year.
Check out more trends at Trendalytics’ 2021 predictions.
Looking to pop-up? Let us help you find the perfect space!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brands Looking for Spaces
A successful pop-up restaurant brand is looking for a +/- 500 sq. ft. space for a single-day activation in Maryland, Bethesda, preferably on Bethesda Ave.
A sustainable shoe manufacturer is looking for 500-1,000 sq. ft. space in the Santa Monica, Abbot Kinney and Venice Beach areas for February and March.
A tween/teen fashion brand is looking for a 1,000 sq. ft. space in the Maryland’s Bethesda area for a 5-day pop-up at the end of March.
A beauty, cosmetic, personal care brand is searching for 10,000 sq. ft. in Calgary.
A local coffee roaster is looking for 800-1,000 sq. ft. space in Calgary for winter 2020/21.
Pop-Ups in Action
Read about recent and upcoming pop-ups that we love.