#FGF: Air cleaning bouncy castle, defining fairness, car part smoothie, and more!
Volume 2, Edition 87
#ProTips: Successful Influencer Contracts
- Assignment details
- Key messages
- Compliance (FTC, social outlet regulations, disclosure, etc.)
- Content rights
- Visual guidelines
- Behavior clauses
- Content removal dates
- Tracking and reporting
- Amplification rights (i.e. boosting posts)
Need help planning an influencer marketing campaign? Contact us!
#Results: Hot Tech
- 60% of those surveyed expect their video budget to increase in 2022 over 2021.
- 69% say their organization needs to invest more in the format, showing they believe in the power of video.
- 48% say their brand doesn’t use existing video to its potential.
- Almost half (49%) say interviews with influencers/subject matter experts produced the best video results.
What We’re Reading
#FGFStory: Bouncy Castle Cleans the Air and Gobbles CO2 While You Jump
#Movember: Over 160 km in 12 days!
#ProTips: Successful Content Marketing
- Solve a problem
- Make sure it is long enough to rank high in search with keywords throughout (2000+ word content ranks best)
- Use data (research reports, surveys, etc.)
- Include visuals
- Repurpose the content for other uses (social, blogs, eblasts, infographics, etc.)
- Evaluate by paying attention to analytics
#IdeasInAction: Teacher Shares Brilliant Band-Aid Lesson to Teach Kids About Fairness
A third-grade teacher has gone viral for sharing a sweet and simple lesson on fairness using band-aids as a prop. Watch the minute-long mini-lesson on equity that has garnered more than 3M views.
Took a photo that you are proud of?
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy