#FGF: H2O superhighway, Gen Z x LinkedIn, radio vs. podcast, and more!
Volume 2, Edition 88
Short Form Video Trends
- Brand Challenges
- Influencer Ads
- Product Teasers
- User-Generated Content (UGC)
- Explainer or Educational
The Present and Future of Search Engine Marketing
New LinkedIn Data Shows How Gen Z is Recalibrating the Platform
- 36% use it for work-related networking and research
- 46% for reading news stories
- 74% said they want to learn new skills
- The most popular LinkedIn courses taken by young people are on Microsoft Excel, project management, data structuring and data visualization softwares, coding language basics and search engine optimization.
What We’re Reading
#FGFStory: 15 Million-Acre Protected Superhighway
#Report: Hootsuite Annual Global Social Trends 2022
- SMB (1-99 employees): Increase acquisition of new customers followed by increasing brand awareness
- Mid-size (100-999 employees): Improving the employee experience followed by brand protection/risk mitigation
- Enterprise (1000+ employees): Brand protection/risk mitigation followed by improving the employee experience
13-year-old Abraham Olagbegi was granted a “Make-A-Wish” and used it to feed the homeless in his area of Mississippi one day a month for an entire year. When life hands you a miracle, you can bask in its glow or you can pay it forward.
Took a photo that you are proud of?
“A gray day provides the best light.” – Leonardo da Vinci