#FGF: Curate your online self, LinkedIn Live, YouTube top 10, and more!
Volume 2, Edition 90
#Predictions: Biggest Consumer Trends of 2022
- Pursuit of purpose – outlooks towards work and living going forward
- Inclusive beauty – the future of beauty and the expectations around it
- Attention economy – new media habits and preferences
- Curated online self – how people will present themselves online
- New wave of wellbeing – how people will improve physical and psychological wellness
- Future of cryptocurrency – the next step for this financial phenomenon
LinkedIn Offers Live, Newsletter Tools to Select Creators
What We’re Reading
#FGFStory: Spectacular Coral Event This Year Spawns Hope
YouTube Reveals its Best of 2021 Lists
Ad Spending 2021: A Record Setting Year
- Total worldwide ad spending increasing 19.9% to $780.59B.
- Worldwide digital ad spending is expected to surge by 29.1% to $491.7B.
- Display and search ad spending are both rebounding with gusto with growth at rates 30.8% and 29.3%, respectively.
#IdeasInAction: Ideas we Love
Toronto is replacing air conditioners with deep lake water to cool hundreds of buildings. 180 Toronto buildings have ditched energy intensive air-conditioning in favor of cooling by pumping frigid waters from the depths of Lake Ontario through pipes in the walls and floors. Altogether the 54 million ft2 of real estate saves 90,000 megawatt hours of electricity annually, enough to power 25,000 homes. Learn more about the Deep Lake Water Cooling system of Toronto. #IdeasInAction
Your GIFt from Zenergy
Took a photo that you are proud of?
“The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists.”