#FGF: A Dragon, mac & cheese flavor boosts, travel, solitude, and more!
Volume 2, Edition 83
#Report: The State of B2B Content Marketing
- The top three categories for increased content spending next year are video, events and owned media.
- Content assets that delivered the best results this year are digital events, research reports and short articles.
- The top three goals advanced by content are brand awareness, creating trust and educating audiences.
Adjusting B2B Marketing Strategies
- Be attuned to evolving preferences.
- Know what resources to offer and when.
- Understand how best to engage.
#Report: Social Media Trends: Powered by Consumers
- TikTok will take over social media, leaving other platforms to adapt
- Social ads will develop, as cookies die out
- Social selling will simplify the customer journey
- Post-pandemic content will shape up to consumer needs
- Omnichannel engagement will change the way consumers engage with social media
- Maturing influencer marketing will finally come of age
- Brands will lead in social media decentralization
- Metaverses, shared virtual world environments which people can access via the internet, will be the next consumer connection
- Brand inclusivity will be brand critical
- Communities will develop, and take control
Need help with your 2022 social media strategy? Contact us!
#FunFact: Gen Z has the Travel Bug this Holiday Season
Five Steps to Creating a Whitepaper Plan
- Get all project reviewers on board
- Agree on the ‘Big 5’ – What is the goal of the whitepaper? Who will be reading the whitepaper (the target audience)? What is the whitepaper’s topic? Where in the sales cycle will it be used? How long will the whitepaper be?
- Compile the ‘Big 5’ into a plan
- Add important details to the plan – Keywords for SEO, milestone dates, budget, sources, call to action, etc.
- Get all reviewers to look over the plan and sign off
What We’re Reading, Listening to + Watching
#FGFStory: Kraft Flvrs Club
#FunFact: Consumers Value Social Connection with Brands
58% of consumer said they prefer using social media to communicate with a brand vs. email, phone calls, or text. They cited attributes such as convenience (72%), speed (61%), and personalization (50%) as being the reason behind their preference. Source: Mitto
#ClientNews: Mr. Sunshine is Ready to Shine!
In solitude the mind gains strength and learns to lean upon itself.
– Laurence Sterne