#FGF: Donut makeup, webinar value, consumption rate of content, and more!
Volume 3, Edition 105
Five Ways Brands Can Master Metaverse PR
- Be strategic with PR. One of the main reasons brands are getting involved in the metaverse is to convey to their audience that they’re relevant and innovative, and they believe their consumers will be there as well.
- Learn who is covering the space. Just like traditional PR, if you want to earn press coverage, you’re going to need to get to know the reporters and publications that are covering the metaverse on a daily basis.
- Talk the metaverse talk. Ensure that your senior leadership and spokespeople are as familiar with the metaverse as your tech team. See our #ProTips below for keywords and terms.
- Walk the metaverse walk. The press can smell inauthenticity a mile away. You’ve got to back up your metaverse PR efforts with real substance.
- Share your own take on the metaverse. Many disciplines and sectors outside of pure tech will interact with the metaverse. Whether you’re a C-level executive, a marketer, or an investor, the rise of the metaverse has implications for everyone.
Access a glossary of metaverse and Web3 keywords and terms.
Report: The State of B2B Content Consumption
- The three top job categories among those consuming B2B content were IT, executives, and education.
- 31% of B2B professionals expect to invest in buyer-level intent data in the next 12 months, and 15% in the next six .
Have an Interesting Perspective on Your Industry that You’d Like to Share?
What We’re Reading
#FGFStory: Donut Cosmetics?
B2B webinars are a big sign of intent. Buyers who register for one are 29% more likely to purchase within six months. Source: State of Content Consumption & Demand Report Study by NetLine.
Visual Content Tips
- Consider the story – not just the visuals
- Align the visual story with your content marketing strategy
- Ensure images reflect and represent your whole audience
- Use fan content – or let them do the work for you
- Stay on brand
- Tailor visuals to the delivery platform
- Repurpose information and insights as visuals
- Follow the patterns of effective design
B2B digital ad spend in the US is expected to hit $12.6 billion by the end of this year, a 46% increase from 2020. Source: eMarketer
Took a photo that you are proud of?
The chain of islands nestled in Baa Atoll is one of the most popular aerial views of the Maldives. 🏝🌴