Social shopping, WFH burnout prevention, Barbie, #TrendAlerts, and more!
Three Tips to Avoid WFH Burnout
How to leave work at the door when you don’t leave your home.
As millions of employees around the world have shifted to remote work, many are finding afternoons blending into evenings, and weekdays into weekends, leaving a sense of little time off. So, how can we “leave our work at the door” if we are no longer going out the door?
- Maintain physical and social boundaries by putting on work clothes, and assumin that you’ve commuted from home to work while in your home office.
- Establish boundaries on time usage and find a work-life balance that suits you best.
- Focus on prioritizing your most important work.
#FunFact | Zoom has more than 300 million daily meeting participants. (Zoom, December 2020)
Improve your Virtual Presentation Skills
When conducting a webinar as a virtual keynote speaker, talking into a camera with no one else around can be uncomfortable. Here are some quick tips to improve your presentation skills:
- Make sure the room you are presenting from has proper lighting, good audio, stable internet connection, and don’t forget to check ambient the noise.
- Look directly into the camera when speaking.
- Tell your story and share compelling facts, ask provocative questions, and relate to your audience through personal anecdotes.
- Support your presentation with images and slides that offer a feast for the eyes – use technology to keep your audience engaged.
- Choose solid-colored clothes that flatter your skin tone. Take Coco Chanel’s advice and keep accessories to a tasteful minimum 😊
- Remember, practice makes perfect.
The results are in and Zenergy delivered! Zenergy worked with Saniflo, a manufacturer of above-floor plumbing and pumps, on media relations in Canada targeting #B2B and #B2C and here are the results for 2020:
Reach of 41,915,144
#FGFStory | First Grader’s Sales Pitch
A Facebook video of first grader Allie Shroyer making a Girl Scout cookie sales pitch through a doorbell camera has gone viral and the little girl has now sold 600 boxes online.
YouTube Launches Next Phase of Direct Shopping Options
YouTube has announced that it is testing a new way for people to easily discover and purchase products featured in videos. Contributing creators in this pilot project can add product tags to their videos. Viewers can then see a list of featured products by clicking the shopping bag icon. From there, viewers can then explore each product’s page to learn more and purchase. YouTube is currently piloting the program with a limited number of creators, with the new tags visible only in the US.
#FunFact | 30% of online buyers claim they would purchase directly from Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat. Source: Savemycent.com
Barbie Pivots to Become a Lockdown Favorite
Four Major Trends in Digital Marketing
- Consumer behavior will change permanently post-pandemic.
- Businesses will be forced to embrace the digital transformation.
- Brands focusing on social, environmental and ethically responsibility will flourish.
- Influencer marketing will solidify its position as a key channel for consumer brands.
Need help with your digital strategy?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brick and Mortar is not Dying — It’s Evolving
#TrendAlert | Comfort First Footwear
PROJEX® by pop-up go
Looking to pop-up? Let us help you find the perfect space!
Contact us at email@example.com.
Brands Looking for Spaces
Pop-Ups in Action